Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guardians

I’ve been away for a few days doing a lot of work on the personal side of things. The thing is with intuitive living is that everything you do you can tell in one way or another is connected to everything else. So, in a way, I have been doing my blogging duties I’ve assigned for myself just in an indirect way.

I went for a walk 2 days ago and it was very windy. Dust was blowing everywhere and it’s a wonder I didn’t return home blind from all of the sand I had in my eyes. It was fun though. The wind itself gave me a clearing that only it could provide.

I was led to a neighbor’s yard I had found before about a month ago. It had me at hello. It is this home that has both an odd feeling of being lived in and being abandoned. The yard is what called me and the Fae that have found a way to make the place a little secret garden.

The plant life isn’t highly unusual – a few trees, a couple of palms, bougainvillea and a few other plants that have sprung up. What makes it so wonderful is the combination of a few things – the trees, the stone wall, and the lovely stone statue in front of the door.

Guardians are everywhere and can be such a splendor to have in our lives. Trees are amazing guardians and only need the extra love and permission to do their job. They keep the surrounding areas safe, protect the home from harm, and can offer simple comforts as shade and seasonal beauty. The thing with trees is that they will oftentimes ask their neighboring allies for help if needed. They are a strong faction and have always bent their limbs to give us comfort. Remember the book The Giving Tree? It speaks very clearly about the giving and eternally kind nature of trees.


Guardian Angels in the garden or anywhere in your home is a welcomed thing. Statues like the one I drew can be found in home and garden stores. The lovely thing about statues is that they give an essence – be it Fae, Angel, or your own personal guide – a place to ground to. It gives them a way to be more effective in their work. Not all statues have a guardian essence but they could so long as you give them ample amounts of love and light. Think of it as making a home ready for a good friend and when one moves in, just keep taking care of it as you did before. Their jobs are much the same as trees, however, they have the ease of movement and aren’t necessarily restricted to the statue.


Bringing a Guardian into your world can be very enriching. Love your neighboring trees as a start to creating this vibration. Love a statue you find endearing or eye catching – if you love it, so will a Faerie or an Angel. They want to help and only need the permission to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment